Monday, April 6, 2020

How I spent my weekend......


I knew all those scraps and fat quarters would come in handy someday....
I was busy making mask this weekend.
I made 8 on Saturday....
CityBoy grabbed one of the John Deere tractor ones....
Gave one to the FedEX delivery lady..she was delighted ....
And the other 6 went up the hill to the parental units, Brother  & SNL.
Parents are in their late eighty's...Brother works at a retirement village and SNL has early dementia.
My brother is really the only one who goes out of the house...but caution is the name of the game at this time.
I made 6 more on Sunday...2 more for our house, 2 for my teacher friend that has a multitude of health issues and 2 for my BFF since elementary school that is on a transplant list.
Hopefully, I'll make more this afternnon after the vet appointment....
Now to decide what to wear with my orange flowered mask?


2 comments:

  1. I want to try that. I watched a video of making them. Great idea and you are one crafty person, AND QUILTS TOO, WOW.
    GOOD FOR YOU.
    Love sent from down here in the Piedmont!
    Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for making masks! :) I sent elastic to a neighbor!

    ReplyDelete